- Connect with senior procurement leaders from global organisations
- Showcase your products to an audience of international buyers
- Market your brand to new clients at a competitive price
- Network with like-minded professionals and gain wider industry knowledge
- Explore new markets in defence and security with co-located Security & Counter Terror Expo with over 10,000 visitors
Connect with a global audience
Over 25% of visitors attended from outside the UK. Visitors and Exhibitors come from all over the world to network and explore opportunities in new markets.
86% of visitors have purchasing authority
69% of visitors met a new supplier
82% of visitors said they would visit again in 2018
Top visitors in 2018 included
- Forensic Investigator, FIOD
- Digital Forensic Examiner, Staffordshire Police
- Forensic Lab Director, Ministry of the Interior (KSA)
- DNA Services Manager, Metropolitan Police Service
- Digital Forensic Investigator, Royal Bank of Scotland
- Head of Forensic Services, West Mercia PCC
- Digital Forensic Examiner, RAF Police
- Forensic Imagery Analyst, Hertfordshire Constabulary
- Head of Specialist Operations Centre, National Crime Agency
- Director, Digital Forensics Laboratory, Malaysian Communications and
- Forensic Computing Specialist, NHS Protect
- Head of Forensic Computing, Department of Trade & Industry
- Senior Forensic Collision Investigator, City of London Police
- Digital Forensic Manager, Royal Mail Group Ltd
- Chief of IT at Forensics & Investigation Unit, Zurich City Police
Top reasons to exhibit
Meet thousands of hard to reach buyers and specifiers in your sector
Showcase your latest products and conduct live demonstrations for maximum exposure
Become part of the forensic industries most comprehensive marketing campaign
Over 85% of exhibitors agreed that FEE delivers good or excellent ROI
Visitors come from all over the world to explore new markets
Meet with more experts in just two days that you can with months of sales calls
Book your stand today
Each year our research shows that senior professionals make significant procurement decisions based on what they have seen at the exhibition. If you are looking to establish yourself in this extremely lucrative industry and meet professionals with decision making power then become an exhibitor today.
We have exhibited several times in the past and have eagerly booked again for next year. We were impressed with the number and quality of overseas visitors. Invaluable for a company looking to grow its export business.
This is definitely the busiest and the best forensic exhibition in Europe! We’ve had lots of attendees not only from the UK and neighboring European countries but also from South America, Asia and Middle East.
We attended Forensics Europe Expo in 2017 and 2018, and we consider it to be the major event in the forensics industry in Europe. Our company exhibited STK Sperm Tracker and we managed to meet many interesting contacts and conduct several promising business discussions – all of these during one of the most unique events of this kind in Europe. We will certainly attend again.
Having seen great opportunities at FEE in 2017, we decided to grow our presence in 2018 and the exhibition was a great success for us! You get a good overview on current trends in the forensics scene and have the possibility to establish new contacts and partnerships.