The inaugural GCC Forensic Science Conference and GCC DNA Symposium were a huge success and opened its doors to over 900+ attendees across the 3 day event in 2017 at Fairmont Bab Al Bahr, Abu Dhabi, UAE. The 2nd edition is set to be on a much bigger scale and has therefore become the GCC Forensics Exhibition & Conference and will take place 30-31 October 2018 in Abu Dhabi, UAE. (Venue TBC)
Much like the inaugural event, GCC Forensics Exhibition & Conference is an exhibition and conference focusing on the latest innovations and challenges facing the forensic science community.
The exhibition and conference will act as the ideal meeting place for the region’s most qualified audience to learn about the most pressing topics facing the industry and provide the opportunity to network with key stakeholders.
With full support from the Abu Dhabi Police, this high-level exhibition & conference will bring together forensic experts from the GCC, wider Middle East region and the international community.
THE EVENT IN THREE SENTENCES
- 2 days of high-level presentations from senior forensics professionals delivering perspective from across the region and beyond
- Excellent networking opportunity to meet with forensic specialists in a new evolving market
- Exhibition of key stakeholders showcasing the latest forensic technology
- Gain knowledge and analysis in the two-day Exhibition and Conference
- Source cost effective forensics products and innovative solutions
- Discover cutting edge technology from leading international labs, providers and worldwide manufacturers
- Understand e-discovery and e-intelligence to prevent digital attacks
- Network and share best practice with peers
- Discuss evidence collection methodologies with key members of industry
Public Sector / Government - $150 / AED 551
Private Sector - $499 / AED 1833
Student - $150 / AED 551