Increasing globalisation and the fact that crime is becoming more complex and does not respect international borders, means that it’s never been more important for professionals from across the world to come together to address these challenges.
This year, we are delighted to welcome leading experts and innovators from the areas of law enforcement, industry and academia who are converging on London to debate challenges and issues around:
- The need for robust standards in working practices that can withstand potential court scrutiny
- The vital role that digital forensics is now playing in the investigation process and the innovation that is developing in this area as a result
- How greater volumes of digital evidence are proving increasingly challenge for police investigators and the innovation that is addressing these challenges
- A look at the developing role of industry and academia in spearheading research and best practice that is helping transform working practices on the frontline
- A focus on new ways of working and the forging of new partnerships involving police, industry and academia that is helping to keep the ‘innovation momentum’ spinning.
Register to attend