As the only European event covering every aspect of forensic investigation, FEE is a natural meeting place for stakeholders from across the continent and further afield.
The last edition of FEE took place in March 2019. The event brought together a record number of industry leaders to discuss and explore the latest forensic developments. More than 60 international suppliers showcased an impressive range of scientific innovations, from major developments in DNA analysis to crime scene equipment and e-discovery.
The 2021 event, at our new home of London ExCeL, provides the first opportunity for the industry to reconvene following the Covid-19 pandemic.
Previous visitors include...
Who can you expect to meet at FEE? At the last edition in 2019, influential visitors included:
- Computer Forensics Expert, Swedish Police
- Head of Computer Forensics Central Unit, Mossos d’Esquadra
- Digital Forensic Examiner, Ministry of Interior, France
- Digital Forensics Investigator, Police of the Netherlands
- Scientific Services Detective
- Superintendent, Hampshire Constabulary
- Forensic Chemistry Analyst, Ministry of Justice
- Scientific Support Manager, RAF Police
- Crime Scene Examination Team Manager, Scottish Police Authority
- Head of Innovation Unit - R&D, Forensic Science
- Laboratories of Carabinieri Force (RaCIS)
- Case Manager – Europe, Department of Defence
- Leading Investigator, Estonian Central Criminal Police
- Investigator, Budapest Metropolitan Police
- Crime Scene Manager, Royal Navy Police Special Investigations Branch
- Lead Forensic and Biometric Analyst, HM Armed Forces
- Visualisation Investigator, Dutch National Police
- Head of Internal Expert Services, National Bureau of Investigation
- Forensics Implementation Project Manager, Home Office
- Head of Projects, NPCC Transforming Forensics Programme
Core audience groups
- Scene of Crime Officers/Managers
- Police Forces
- Incident Investigators
- Expert Witnesses
- Forensic Advisors
- Evidence Collection Teams
- Digital Forensic Investigators
- Cyber Security Specialists
- Digital Expert Witnesses
- Law Enforcement
- Government Agencies
- Intelligence Services
Nations represented include...
UK and Ireland