Missed the event?
Forensics Europe Expo will return to Olympia on 3rd and 4th May 2017.
Forensics in the news:
A BBC report has announced that data forensics experts at Cellebrite are involved in the FBI's attempt to unlock the iPhone of the San Bernardino shooter. You can read the BBC article here.
Click here to read Cellebrite's online profile and see what products they had on display at Olympia.
The forensic science landscape continues to evolve at a seriously rapid pace...
... what will you discover at our next event in 2017?
Forensics Europe Expo is the ‘must attend’ event for the entire forensic sector and supply chain.
It is the only international exhibition & conference that showcases the latest equipment and services as well as providing the definitive source of education, best practice, training and networking.
The unique quality of this event is active collaboration between all sectors that use forensic science in their daily professional life, sharing their knowledge, case studies and innovative techniques.
Forensics Europe Expo will take you on a journey starting at the scene of crime and finishing in the courtroom. Unlike any other event, FEE offers a unique 360 degree viewpoint of the entire forensics industry; whether your interest is in laboratory equipment, scene of crime, digital investigation or forensic analysis, FEE is the place to be.
Did you know? The digital forensics market is expected to grow by 125% before the year 2020
With mass digital and cyber-attacks becoming more frequent, today’s forensic investigators are increasingly looking at what evidence is left by criminals online.
Are we capable of mitigating and responding to cyber threats?
The 2016 Conference programme at Forensics Europe Expo examined the latest technology being used to combat cyber-crime and will discuss the future role of digital investigations across private laboratories and international police forces. There will be plently more to discuss in 2017.
Become an Exhibitor in 2017
Good business is done face-to-face. Forensics Europe Expo is a key marketing opportunity where you can meet thousands of potential procurement and specification professionals within just two days! Book your stand at Forensics Europe Expo and meet the professionals critical to accelerating your sales process.
If you are interested in exhibiting and would like to discuss how the event can help develop your business, please contact us.
Tell us your views about what's happening in the Forensics World
In our latest poll, we asked the question: "The Home Office recently announced plans for a new Forensics and Biometrics service, four years after the closure of its predecessor. You you think that International Standards are slipping?" Over. 77% of you believe that methodology is flawed with the remaining 23% happy with current standards.
Interview with Forensic Focus: What makes Forensics Europe Expo a unique event?
Event Manager, Rob Lozowski, talks to the editor at ForensicFocus.com to discuss the show and what to expect in 2016.
"Unlike any other event, FEE offers a unique 360 degree viewpoint of the entire forensics industry; whether your interest is in laboratory equipment, scene of crime, digital investigation or forensic analysis, FEE is the place to be..."